Provide financial resources for entrepreneurs, the self-employed and recently created companies without the capacity to provide guarantees. This line of credit provides them with up to €50,000 without guarantees to cover the roll-out of new projects or feasible new lines of business..
WHO CAN APPLY
• The self-employed or recently created companies who have entered the market or set up the company no more than three years before the application date.
• Entrepreneurs applications can be filed by individual people (entrepreneur) without having to be registered as self-employed or a company, but if the funding is approved, they have to register or set up a company before the final contract can be signed.
Companies in crisis, those operating in the fisheries or aquiculture sector or primary producers of agricultural products cannot apply for this funding.
• A project that generates new business activity to be rolled out in the Canary Islands and promoter or team of promoters capable of implementing it.
• Not have the capacity to provide a guarantee or guarantor.
• Amount: Up to €50,000.
• Grace period on paying off the principal: 3 – 12 months.
• Pay-back period: 12 – 60 months.
• Interest rate: 6,5%.
– Study charge: 0.20%.
– No cancellation or partial amortisation charges.
Offices in Gran Canaria:
Avenida Alcalde José Ramirez Bethencourt, 17.
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Offices in Tenerife:
Villalba Hervás, 4, 6th floor
Santa Cruz de Tenerife.