HOW AND WHERE TO APPLY
You need to take the following steps to apply for this kind of participative loan:
1. E-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating an e-mail address, which will be used only to notify you of matters relating to your application, and the applicant’s name and reference number of the call for application (Nº JEREMIE 05B/2016).
You should also include the required documentation listed in the next section.
2. Once the application has been received, Sodecan will send you an acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail, which will include:
a. A unique proposal identifier (application number)
b. Reference number of the call for applications
c. Confirmation that the application was received before the deadline
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PRESENTED
• Participative loan application, pursuant to the following form (Appendix 1).
• Applicant’s details, pursuant to the following form (Appendix 2).
• Details of the project, pursuant to the following form (Appendix 3).
• Description of the business idea, with the minimum content defined in the following document (Appendix 4). Also, please complete the following Excel (Treasury Budget).
• Sworn declaration of responsibility, pursuant to the following form (Appendix 5).
• Document accrediting a physical or virtual link to the Canary Island Network of Technology Parks and Spaces (Red de Espacios y Parques Tecnológicos de Canarias as it is known in Spanish). Sodecan will help you to get this document during the application process.
Offices in Gran Canaria:
Avenida Alcalde José Ramirez Bethencourt, 17.
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Offices in Tenerife:
Villalba Hervás, 4, 6th floor
Santa Cruz de Tenerife.