HOW AND WHERE TO APPLY
By e-mail: Send an e-mail to email@example.com, appending the documentation specified below and indicating in the text of the message:
- Name or company name of the applicant
- Reference of the call for applications: INNOVATION Nº01/15 FINANCIAL LINE C: SELF-CONSUMPTION AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROJECTS
Once the application is received, Sodecan will send you an acknowledgement of receipt with the reference number of the application.
In person: You can also present the documentation in person in the Sodecan offices between 8:00 and 14:00 h.
Sodecan – Las Palmas Office
Avda. Alcalde Ramírez Bethencourt, 17
35004 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas
Sodecan – Santa Cruz de Tenerife Office
c/ Villalba Hervás, 4, 6th floor
38002 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PRESENTED
Project report, with a limit of 25 pages, pursuant to the following forms and in accordance with the kind of project:
• Projects covering any kind of renewable-driven self-consumption installations(APPENDIX II.4.A).
• Projects applying innovative technology to existing consumption installations to improve energy saving and efficiency(APPENDIX II.4.B).
• Projects covering any kind of renewable-driven self-consumption installations and for applying innovative technology to existing self-consumption installations to improve energy saving and efficiency (APPENDIX II.4.C).
Official application forms pursuant to forms Appended to the call for applications.
• Application pursuant to the following form (APPENDIX II.1 y APPENDIX II.1.1).
• Funding planned pursuant to the following form (APPENDIX II.2).
• Budget pursuant to the following form (APPENDIX II.3).
• Information on the company pursuant to the following form (APPENDIX III).
• “Minimis” statement pursuant to the following form (APPENDIX IV).
• Declaration of compliance with environmental standards (*)pursuant to the following form (APPENDIX V).
(*) If the company activity should so require, documentation should also be provided, accrediting compliance with the applicable environmental legislation: environmental impact studies conducted, certificates of impact on natural areas set forth in Natura 2000 Network, etc.
Other documentation (copies):
If the applicant is a legal entity:
- ID card of the legal representative making the application and documental accreditation of his/her powers of attorney (public deed presented to the Companies Registry), both valid.
- Applicant’s fiscal identification document.
- Articles of association and statutes of the applicant entity, registered and valid.
- Registered Annual Accounts for the last 3 years (or since the entity started trading if the applicant entity is less than 3 years old).
- Provisional accounts for the last year, signed and stamped by the entity.
- Title deed.
- Documentation accrediting permanent establishment in the Canary Islands: form 036, form 400 and registration for IAE (business tax) for trading in the Canary Islands. (**)
- CIRBE risk report
- Accreditation of links with the Network of Technology Parks and Spaces (SODECAN will help you with this procedure)
If the applicant is an individual person (self-employed):
- Valid ID card of the applicant.
- ID card of the representative, if any, and authorisation in his favour, signed by the self-employed person he/she represents.
- Census declaration of starting to trade.
- Social Security registration as self-employed.
- Income tax returns for the last two years with presentation stamp.
- Forms 130/131 for the last two tax years and the year in course, if applicable .
- Form 425 for the last two tax years with all the inner pages .
- Form 347 and/or 415 for the last two tax years with all the inner pages.
- Last receipt for all current loans, credits and leasing contracts.
- Documentation accrediting permanent establishment in the Canary Islands: form 036, form 400 and registration for IAE (business tax) for trading in the Canary Islands
- CIRBE risk report
- Accreditation of relations with the Network of Technology Parks and Spaces (SODECAN will help you with this procedure)
(**) In the event of acting via an Authorised Agent, agency contract or certificate issued by the agent with proof of being the entity’s agent in the Autonomous Region of the Canary Islands.
NB: Once approval of the project has been notified, and prior to signing the contract, the beneficiary must provide originals or authenticated copies of the documents indicated.
Office in Gran Canaria:
Avenida Alcalde José Ramirez Bethencourt, 17.
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Office in Tenerife:
Villalba Hervás, 4, 6th floor
Santa Cruz de Tenerife.