HOW AND WHERE TO APPLY
The most important thing to bear in mind when applying for co-investment is that you need a private investor accredited by Sodecan who undertakes to invest in your project.
If you have already accredited this commitment, then follow the steps below:
1. Send you application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating an e-mail address, which will only be used to notify you of matters relating to your application, the reference number of the call for applications (Nº JEREMIE 04/2016) and the name of the applicant. You must also include the documentation listed in the next section.
2. Once the application has been received, Sodecan will send you an acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail, which will include:
a. Unique proposal identifier (application number).
b. Reference number of the call for applications.
c. Confirmation that the application was received before the deadline.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PRESENTED
• Application for a participative loan, pursuant to the following form (Appendix 1).
• Details of the applicant, pursuant to the following form (Appendix 2).
• Details of the project, pursuant to the following form (Appendix 3).
• Business Plan, with the minimum content defined in the following document (Appendix 4).
• Sworn declaration of responsibility, pursuant to the following form (Appendix 5).
• Investment commitment from the accredited private investor, pursuant to the following form (Appendix 6).
• Document accrediting a physical or virtual link to the Canary Island Network of Technology Parks and Spaces (Red de Espacios y Parques Tecnológicos de Canarias). Sodecan will help you to get this document during the application process.
Offices in Gran Canaria:
Avenida Alcalde José Ramirez Bethencourt, 17.
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Offices in Tenerife:
Villalba Hervás, 4, 6th floor
Santa Cruz de Tenerife.